Friday, July 15, 2011

Dog Days of Summer

July 2011 011

Blizzard has a new friend, and her name is Sadie.  She is a very sleepy puppy.  It’s hard to be six months old with big, ol’ feet. 

July 2011 012
Oh, wait—gotta stretch! 
July 2011 014
That’s better…

I think Sadie likes being a part of our family.  She’s adorable, but she's clumsy and she’s teething, so she likes to chew on our shoes, toys, my coffee table (Yikes!), and my bras.  I’m getting up early to walk her and staying up late to take her out for potty breaks.
This past week has been VBS at our church (in the evenings) and I feel like Sadie does. 

I just have too much to do to take naps….

July 2011 001

My peach trees are loaded, and I’ve been picking peaches, cleaning up peaches, peeling peaches, and making stuff out of peaches.  I made peach pie and peach ice cream, two of my friends have come to pick peaches, and I still have more to peel!  Thank you, Lord, for Your goodness and generosity!

Many blessings,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment