Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome!

When I was a little girl, my grandmother gave me a wonderful book called Jennifer's Walk.  It was the story of a little girl named Jennifer who takes a long walk and makes new discoveries and sees interesting things.  Along the way, she shares the things that her mother has packed for her in her backpack with new friends that she makes on her journey.  In the recent weeks, as I have been preparing for a new phase of my life (stepping down from the leadership of a growing women's ministry and the return to professional work), some of the women that have been reading my ministry blog (http://www.heart2heartfbcthecolony.blogspot.com/) have been telling me how much that my words have meant to them.  One of the ladies that I minister to told me, "Keep those stories coming, Girl!"  So, I have decided to keep my followers and friends posted on my journey.  God has opened the doors to new possibilities and adventures, and I am looking forward to sharing those with all of you, in the hopes that my own risk-taking and leap of faith will inspire you to trust God and to get going.

And so it begins....

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment