Thursday, August 11, 2011

I’ve Got a New Job!

 

I am so happy to say that I have accepted a position as a Special Education Aide.  I interviewed for this position Tuesday afternoon, and I had a really good feeling about it.  It just sounded perfect.  This position will give me the experience necessary to get a full-time teacher job in the future.  Today, I went in for a ‘screening interview’ at the Administration Building.  The head of Human Resources conducted the interview, and instead of doing the paraprofessional screening, she did the teacher screening so that I would have that done already if I am considered for a teaching job.  It went well, and she was very complimentary of me.  I am so relieved.  I went around the corner and turned in my substitute badge and let the substitute manager know that I would not be subbing. 

Just this morning, I was feeling a bit discouraged.  It just crept in, like a little whisper, “You didn’t get the job….” I just prayed and lifted my concerns up to God. 

Things have been looking up for us lately.  Brian’s got some excellent prospects lately, Jacob’s driving instruction is going well, and we even got a few drops of rain today! 

Thank you, Lord, for this new job!

Many blessings,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to congratulate you here. You are going to be an incredible asset to our schools, Taz. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete